HSFC's logistic solutions and emergency food programs were created in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent school closure. The program includes innovative serving and food delivery models that support traditional, hybrid and distance learning as well as non-traditional school schedules. We offer curbside pickup of meals for school districts, charter schools and community organizations.
HSFC Logistics Programs Include
- Provide customized tool kits for schools to promote parent engagement
- Coordinate start dates, locations of delivery (curbside pickup, home)
- Develop child nutrition program policies and procedures
- Site Agreements for school site pickups
- Complete data sharing agreement ot map home delivery