Summer Food Service
HSFC Summer Food Service
Making sure students have access to free, nutritious meals when school is out is important to families during summer months. In support of Program Directors in communities throughout the country, The Healthy School Food Collaborative offers services and support so that centers are eligible to receive federal reimbursement for meals and snacks.
HSFC Summer Food Program Services
- Assist with Program Implementation
- Competitively Procure Food to be Prepared or for Meals to be Delivered
- Prepare Claims for Reimbursement
- Provide Policies and Procedures to fit Site’s Operations Model
- Staff Training - meal count procedures and record maintenance
- Conduct Site Reviews to ensure operations compliance
Logistic Solutions and Delivery
HSFC logistic solutions and innovative food delivery programs ensure access to food in schools, curbside pickup or home delivery.
Nutrition Consulting Services
Dietitians at HSFC work closely with our school food program operators and community food programs to ensure meals and snacks meet Federal Nutrition Standards.